Header_Ad

Friday, June 26, 2020

Into The Light: 8 Steps For Surviving What’s Coming

Executive Summary

  • The implications of the Federal Reserve's massive mistakes
  • The (many) indicators I am watching most closely right now
  • The 8 steps I recommend *everyone* take right now
  • Additional steps I've been taking to prepare in my own life over the past 3 months
If you have not yet read Part 1: Into Darkness: Where The Fed Is Leading Us, available free to all readers, please click here to read it first.
I've been tracking full-time the macro developments driving the world for nearly 20 years now, and at no point have I been this concerned where things are headed. And that's saying a *lot*. So I've produced the following hour long video walking you through in great detail the key indicators that worry me and suggest a breakdown of the status quo is a lot closer at hand than most folks imagine. I don't like to simply sound the alarm; I much prefer to offer positive actions we can take to protect ourselves from the coming challenges -- and perhaps prosper through them, given the prudent steps we take now. So I give recommendations for 8 steps everyone should be taking now, and share additional preparations I've been making in my own life over the recent three months. Why is this restricted to Peak Prosperity’s premium subscribers? Two main reasons: One — we reserve our best analysis and most directive guidance for the paying members whose financial support makes operating this site possible. Also, I'm willing to share my "best guess" thinking with this private audience on the really tricky questions facing us; I wouldn't feel comfortable having that level of speculation out in the public realm. And Two — one of the many benefits of premium membership is closer access to the experts on this site. If you’re not yet a premium member but would like to become one and watch this presentation,  as well as *all* of our premium content, click the button below to subscribe:  
Enroll Now
Or Sign In with your enrolled account.

The post Into The Light: 8 Steps For Surviving What’s Coming appeared first on Peak Prosperity.



from Peak Prosperity https://ift.tt/2ZgTVE7