Header_Ad

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Why I’m Ramping Up My Coronavirus Preparations

In yesterday’s video (Coronavirus Infections Outside Of China Are Growing Exponentially) from Feb 19th, 2020, I put out the science behind why a second exposure may be worse than the first. That’s anything but proven at this point, but the fact that both SARS and MERS are that way, and given the high degree of sequence homology between both of those and COVID-19 we’re just going to have to guess that a second exposure to COVID-19 is worth avoiding. So much so that I’ve made the personal decision that I'm not going to get it the first time around. Mostly to avoid being at risk of getting it a second time. That’s a calculation based on the currently available data, which, admittedly, involves making a number of assumptions and a couple of educated leaps. I'm uncomfortable speculating in public because I’d be crucified by those protecting the official narrative. Here’s my primary personal strategy when it comes to the coronavirus (aka covid-19): Don't get infected! Not until a truly effective vaccine is ready and I’ve gotten it. That’s going to be up to 18 months from now, possibly longer. This means I have to be ready to self-distance from other people for that entire time. It means I have to be mentally and financially ready to isolate at home for a very long time, if necessary. For much longer than I was actually prepared for when all this erupted last month. So, over the past few weeks I have taken the following steps... (Enroll now to continue reading)  
Enroll Now
Or Sign In with your enrolled account.

The post Why I’m Ramping Up My Coronavirus Preparations appeared first on Peak Prosperity.



from Peak Prosperity https://ift.tt/38JvAdr