In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris discusses:
- Market Jitters
- What will happen if the central banks turn off the money?
- No More Financial Crises "In Our Lifetime"
- Did Janet Yellen really just say that???
- Our States Are Falling Into Bankruptcy...
- Illinois, Connecticut, Maine & more
- While The Banks Get Fatter
- Income from excess reserves to rise to $50 Trillion by 2019
This week, Chris takes a moment to share his thoughts in depth on where we are in the global debt saga. The overhang is getting worse, growth is not riding to the rescue as hoped, and the central banks are running out of both smoke and mirrors to keep the game continuing. Should the $200 billion monthly bonanza of central bank liquidity start decreasing -- as is now being increasingly discussed -- expect markets to go south quickly.
from Peak Prosperity http://ift.tt/2sarsOm