Header_Ad

Friday, May 17, 2019

Creating A World Worth Inheriting

Executive Summary

  • Changing your fate requires action today
  • Here's the action/opportunity I'm most focused on today in my own life
  • How to step into an "elder" role, if you have the courage
  • How to create a world worth inheriting
If you have not yet read Part 1: The Path From Survival To Significance, available free to all readers, please click here to read it first.
Our mission at Peak Prosperity is to "Create a world worth inheriting". Every single day we feel like we’re doing everything we can to move towards this goal. But some days, it feels like our efforts may not be nearly enough to get the job done. But while our own actions may be insufficient, they are necessary. And paired with the steps you take, and those of the hundreds of thousands of other PeakProsperity.com readers, our odds for success exponentially improve. I’d like to slip out of ‘convincing mode’ for this piece. Because so many people still seem to be unaware of our many predicaments, I often find myself leaning towards lining up all the evidence, in the hope that I can open a few more eyes. But not today. We all know the score. We’re collectively on a terribly unsustainable course. The data is overwhelming at this point. All of this then, leads to the idea that to create a world worth inheriting we have to first admit that our society is not on track to do that. It’s up to us to plan accordingly, based on what our own eyes, ears and hearts are telling us is true. Mine tell me that there’s a better way, one that does not involve squabbling like primitive monkeys over key resources. And then we must be willing to change on a very deep level. Both internally so we can be proper elders and compatriots to those around us, and externally as we move into a life of consuming less. I look around and I see people using their big brains to work with nature, create abundance, and believe in ourselves as creative forces for good. The opportunities that are capturing my personal attention most and are inspiring me into new action in my own life are...
Enroll Now
Or Sign In with your enrolled account.

The post Creating A World Worth Inheriting appeared first on Peak Prosperity.



from Peak Prosperity http://bit.ly/2HwqZ1Y